Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Self Serve Dog Washing Can Be Simple

Self Serve Dog Washing Can Be Simple
I always struggled to wash and dry my 100 lbs. black lab (Ike) and 25 lbs. beagle, Adidas, and refused to pay a groomer a ton of money ... plus it was inconvenient to have to drop him off and then pick him back up... so what I did was research and travel the world to find the most simple and affordable way to get this chore done. Hello, my name is Erik and welcome to my Self Serve Dog Wash Blog. For those interested, I would love to pass along my experiences to all current and future pet owners to improve the overall quality of life for us and our dogs. I will also be sharing some interesting pet industry news and welcome your feedback. I have been researching coin operated self serve dog washes for over two years including travels to Europe and Australia. Let me tell you, these dog washes are life savers! No more back pain and no more clean up for me. Plus, Ike and Adidas are the cleanest pooches in town these days. Living in Florida, we have these set up outside and they are open 24x7 - typically at a car wash or other business. For under $10, Ike is clean and dry in about 14 minutes!! Next, I'll share with you all some tips we've found to improve your quality of your 14 minute wash. If anyone else has seen these coin operated self serve dog washes, please let me know. Until then....

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is a great Idea. I know that I always struggle to wash my Golden retriever. He is too big for the bath tub or shower, and taking him to the groomer after a day of playing in the water is just too expensive. I am looking forward to a self serve dog wash comming to my town.

    ReplyDelete