Friday, September 9, 2011
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
(Orlando, FL) July 12, 2011- Central Florida dog lovers can smile as a local business
opens the area's first state of the art self-service K9000 dog wash machines.
Bill's Car Wash and Detailing Center is proud to announce the
grand opening of its new self-service dog was at 11AM on Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 12180 East Colonial Highway, Orlando, FL.
"Bill's Car Wash and Detailing Center" will also host an adoption fair during it's Grand Opening featuring animals from the "Lotsa Love Pet Rescue".
Bill's Car Wash and Detailing Center will donate $1 from every car wash on Saturday, July 16th to help provide support, treatment and rehabilitation for these animals.
Come out and support us! See you there!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
First up, the Beagle:
- had to use our utility sink, small and minimal water so all Adidas wanted to do was get out of there!
- my back started hurting something fierce
- my wife had to help hold him down
- we spilled the shampoo on the floor, caused a mess and is still very slick
- it took forever to get the shampoo rinsed out
- then we had to towel dry him off, our floor was soaked and Adidas is still very wet - as it my carpet and floors. Urgh!
- took about 20 minutes
Ok, that sucked.
- we head outside to the driveway
- while unwinding the hose, I literally spray myself in the face... LOL (I'm now very awake)
- holding Ike, I spray him down with water
- next up, the shampoo, after only a minute of scrubbing, I had to go to one knee, man, my back is killing me.
- after finally getting the shampoo rinsed out, he shakes off and I chase him down with the towel
- OUCH! just burned my feet on the pavement (still hurts as I write)
- I towel dry off Ike for about 5 mins, he is still very wet, paws and all
- it's soaked leading up to my door - gotta clean that up
- Ike goes back in to the house, up the stairs and leaves a nice trail of dampness - terrific!
- I'm sweating profusely
- I must change my clothes
- Took about 25 mins
Bottom line, I could have gotten both dogs done in 25 mins if I would have just gone to the K9000. I could have then used conditioner, my back wouldn't be hurting, and the dogs would have been dry.
It makes me realize why I am so dedicated to the K9000 Coin Op Dog Wash. Yep, I learned my lesson AGAIN today. :)
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Friday, May 13, 2011
(Philadelphia, PA) May 14, 2011- Philly dog lovers can smile as a local business opens Philadelphia's first state of the art self-service K9000 dog wash machines. "You Dirty Dog Do-It-Yourself Dog Wash" is proud to announce its grand opening weekend at 11AM on Friday May 13th, 2011 thru Sunday May 15th, 2011 at 926 North 3rd Street in Northern Liberties.