Thursday, August 6, 2009

Read comments/feedback from folks who use the K9000 dog wash in Edmonton!

Rebecca
June 02, 2009 - 12:06 AM
My dog hates being groomed, I was so shocked at how relaxed he was in the K9000. It was worth every penny. I feel really bad for THOSE PEOPLE who have nothing better to do but complain. Keep ur sob stories to ur self no one cares. I love the new building and it is so nice to be able to visit with all the animals. The staff were awesome! ! ! My family and I enjoyed this experience greatly. WAY TO GO EDMONTON HUMANE SOCIETY. looking forward to another visit.
jane
May 31, 2009 - 8:31 PM
the dog wash is awesome....those of you with complaints can go somewhere else....this is a good thing and no one wants to hear you pout!!!
Sally Forth
May 31, 2009 - 6:19 PM
This hardly looks anymore convenient than owners being soaked at home. Sour grapes? You bet! My licensed pet fees have a portion siphoned off to this organization that I do NOT support. If the Board of the Humane Society were doing their job, they would have been closing up shop permanently, instead of building a larger facility to house even more animals. Something isn't working and I'm tired of paying for it.
Tinker
May 31, 2009 - 5:21 PM
Hey, this looks like loads of fun! Another way to bond with our beloved companions. Thank You Edmonton. xoxo

For the complete story and comments, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment