Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Using the K9000 dog wash for the first time.

I washed my 100 lbs black lab and 25 lbs beagle today in the K9000 for the first time. How sweet it is! The platform is set at a perfect height. Not too high so that my arms didn't get tired and not too low so that I was bending over. Plus, it was very easy for my lab to get into the tub washing area. The water pressure is very nice and what we really like is that we have a conditioner option to clean him even better. My lab seemed to be very comfortable and able to look out. The dryer is amazing! We've used the Pet Clin unit numerous times and are familiar with that dryer - but the K9000 dryer is much more powerful, especially when on Turbo Dry. At the end of the cycle, what is really nice is that if your time expires, you still have about 20 seconds to deposit more money and extend the time. And with a few seconds left after Ike was dry, we used the disinfecting option and because of the design of the platform, there was virtually NO hair left in the tub... so it seemed to get a lot cleaner with the manual disinfecting option vs. Pet Clin's automatic disinfecting option. It's nice that I can disinfect before I start or after I start. I can get the tub area as clean as I want and have that control to feel most comfortable. The K9000 rocks! We absolutely love it! We are sure you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment